Firma Borzyński was established in 1945 by Franciszek Borzyński. Originally it was engaged in blacksmithing, including art blacksmithing. To meet the demands of companies renovating monuments and other buildings damaged by WWII, Firma Borzyński supplies forged grating, gates and railings.Scroll down
In 1950’s and 1960’s Firma Borzyński manufactures such agricultural machinery as horse-pulled ploughs and tillersScroll down
In 1990’s Firma Borzynski starts co-operation with a number of reputable companies. It supplies cabs for a several kinds of tractors distributed all over Poland, furniture fittings for HASTE, IKEA and HORNBACH, valves and grates for gas cookers for WROZAMET MASTERCOOK and parts of multifunctional machine tools.Scroll down
New millennium brought our company a lot of changes and opportunities in new directions of production and distribution.
First valve guards for technical gas cylinders are manufactured.
Road construction accessories are introduced
New models of guards and caps boost sales worldwide
After engaging in The City Stadium construction in Wrocław, Firma Borzynski continues to develop
Construction works of new production hall are commenced.